It's official! We have moved to our new District website, now located at acpsd.net. Please take a moment to visit and explore our new online home for updated information on all items related to Aiken County Public Schools.
As a reminder, our individual school web pages will continue to link back to School Fusion (hosted at this site) until the start of the new school year when all school-related pages will make the transition to our new web platform.
Thank you for your continued interest in and support of Aiken County Public Schools, and welcome to acpsd.net! †
BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL PROCEDURES
Students who arrive by car must be dropped off at the gym entrance only.† Sixth and Seventh grade students must report to the gym and remain there until the admittance bell rings. Eighth grade students report to the cafeteria.† NO SUPERVISION IS PROVIDED FOR STUDENTS BEFORE 7:30 A. M.
Car riders and walkers are expected to exit the building immediately.
- Car riders need to be picked up in front of the gym.† This allows traffic to move smoothly.
- Walkers must be off campus no later than 3:10 P.M.
- Student safety is our priority. We expect student behavior to reflect our desire to help them arrive home safely.
- We need parental support to help ensure student safety.† Please follow appropriate safety procedures on our campus.
- If your child is a car rider, they must be off campus by 3:30 p.m.† This is a very important safety issue.†